by John Payne
To honor the United States’ secessions (yes, that is meant to be plural; up until 1865, it was the “United States are” not the “United States is”) from the British Empire, the good folks at A Thousand Nations have been blogging on the topic of secession all week. You can find an index of posts here, and I highly recommend them, especially for those of you who have never given much thought to breaking up the United States into more manageable units.
Although those contributions to the debate are ample, allow me to offer my own take on why secession is still a good idea.
Click here to read the rest of the article.
- The False Left Right Paradigm
- The Last Days of the Big Lie
- Brother Nathanael Videos
- Invisible Empire: The New World Order Defined
- The Secret of Oz
- Minority Rule: The Rise of Political Correctness
- Life in Occupied Palestine
- Fabled Enemies
- Harvest of Despair (1933)
- Immigration Gumballs
- Loose Change Final Cut
- Missing Links
- Monopoly Men (Federal Reserve Fraud)
- The Century Of The Self
- Riddles in Stone
- Old Unreconstructed
- Rising of the Moon
- The Creature From Jekyll Island
- The Fall of the Republic
- Muslim Demographics
- The Fifth Estate : The Lies That Led To War
- The Great Global Warming Swindle
- The History of Political Correctness
- The Khazarian Conspiracy
- The Money Masters
- The New Atlantis
- The Obama Deception
- The Other Israel
- The Sinking of the USS Liberty
- Vaccine Nation
- Waco: The Rules of Engagement
- War Made Easy
- Who Brought the Slaves to America?
- Who Runs the Media? The Full Story
- Weblog of Michael Hoffman
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- We Hold These Truths
- Tenth Amendment Center
- The Barnes Review
- Starving the Monkeys: Fight Back Smarter
- Smith's Report
- Oath Keepers
- New Nation News
- National Prayer Network
- Humanum Genus: Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII on Freemasonry
- Inconvenient History
- Homeowners Justice
- Gun Owners of America
- Free Edgar Steele
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
- Council of Conservative Citizens
- Center for Immigration Studies
- Caste Football
- Brasscheck TV
- Book: The Plot Against the Church
- Book: The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today
- Book: The Iron Curtain Over America
- Book: The Controversy of Zion
- Book: Liberalism is a Sin
- Bob's Mantra
- Appleseed Project
- Americana Pictures
- American Patrol
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (142)
- 'Obama can lock any US citizen up without trial'
- Calling people "anti-Semitic"
- Cyber Tsar may turn screws on Internet freedom
- Human Prison Boxcars . . . and Precincts
- Judaism Discovered: A Desideratum
- Interview - Paul Zarembka - The Hidden History of ...
- US struggle to battle out of control army suicide ...
- Palestinian Child Prisoners
- TARGET: PATTON
- 'Audit the Fed'!
- Mark Levin Avoids the "Empire" Question
- "LET IT COME!"
- Muslim Demographics
- 'GENERATION RX' Trailer
- Spanish Crusade 1936-1939
- In An Impotent World Even The Bankrupt Can Prevail...
- Palin Signs Alaska Sovereignty Resolution
- UNITE AGAINST HATE LAW TYRANNY!
- Ron Paul and Jim DeMint Take on the Fed
- Hoffman vs. Raspail on demography
- BORN IN THE USA?
- Joe McCarthy and the Jews:
- Is the US the Next Mexico?
- Newark will pay informers $1,000 each for snitchi...
- Two Recent Interviews with Bishop Richard Williams...
- Mark Weber and Jeff Rense talk about Bishop Richar...
- Mark Sanford and the Right
- Obama Science Czar Envisions "Planetary Regime" of...
- Britian is being Undermined by Internal Subversion...
- Wayne Madsen on Alex Jones TV
- 911 Conspiracy predicted in X-Files
- Madsen: 'Whistle blown on secret 9/11 unit'
- B. Hussein Obama Plans to Raise America's Utility ...
- Germar Rudolf: The Persecution of a German Scholar...
- Alex Jones Show: Total Land Grab by Banksters Und...
- Gaza: The World's Largest Open-Air Prison
- Celebrate Secession!
- Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine II on t...
- Attorney, author, and political activist Sam Dicks...
- The Declaration of Independence read by John F. Ke...
- Obama Celebrates "Gay" Riots
- ▼ July (41)