by Brian Cohoon
There was a day in America when we, the people, had great respect for the police. When they would ask you how you are doing, they sincerely wanted to know because they cared. That day has passed with barely a whisper or complaint. Today when a cop (they prefer to be called Police Officers, as they feel "cop" is somewhat derogatory) asks you how you are, they are not doing it because they care but rather to set you at ease so you feel that their follow-up questions are friendly and benign. Since for most of us, our likely contact with the police is during a traffic stop (this is actually an arrest. If you do not believe this, try and leave the scene of the top, or not stop in the first place), and the follow-up questions inevitably will be:
1. Where are you coming from (sic)?
2. Where are you going?
3. What are you doing?
4. Do you have anything illegal in your possession?
What they are not doing is being friendly, but rather they are fishing for information to give them probable cause to search you and your vehicle.
Read the rest of the article.
- The False Left Right Paradigm
- The Last Days of the Big Lie
- Brother Nathanael Videos
- Invisible Empire: The New World Order Defined
- The Secret of Oz
- Minority Rule: The Rise of Political Correctness
- Life in Occupied Palestine
- Fabled Enemies
- Harvest of Despair (1933)
- Immigration Gumballs
- Loose Change Final Cut
- Missing Links
- Monopoly Men (Federal Reserve Fraud)
- The Century Of The Self
- Riddles in Stone
- Old Unreconstructed
- Rising of the Moon
- The Creature From Jekyll Island
- The Fall of the Republic
- Muslim Demographics
- The Fifth Estate : The Lies That Led To War
- The Great Global Warming Swindle
- The History of Political Correctness
- The Khazarian Conspiracy
- The Money Masters
- The New Atlantis
- The Obama Deception
- The Other Israel
- The Sinking of the USS Liberty
- Vaccine Nation
- Waco: The Rules of Engagement
- War Made Easy
- Who Brought the Slaves to America?
- Who Runs the Media? The Full Story
- Weblog of Michael Hoffman
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- We Hold These Truths
- Tenth Amendment Center
- The Barnes Review
- Starving the Monkeys: Fight Back Smarter
- Smith's Report
- Oath Keepers
- New Nation News
- National Prayer Network
- Humanum Genus: Encyclical of Pope Leo XIII on Freemasonry
- Inconvenient History
- Homeowners Justice
- Gun Owners of America
- Free Edgar Steele
- Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance
- Council of Conservative Citizens
- Center for Immigration Studies
- Caste Football
- Brasscheck TV
- Book: The Plot Against the Church
- Book: The Jewish Religion: Its Influence Today
- Book: The Iron Curtain Over America
- Book: The Controversy of Zion
- Book: Liberalism is a Sin
- Bob's Mantra
- Appleseed Project
- Americana Pictures
- American Patrol
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (142)
- 100 Days of Change for the Family
- Man who says he is former AIPAC member puts up bil...
- Danish scientist Niels Harrit, on nano-thermite in...
- Torture? It probably killed more Americans than 9/...
- Gerald Celente speaks out on the American Fascist ...
- Tea Party Terrorists
- The True Haters
- The Establishment plays its Trump Card
- "Human Resources" have no Rights
- Terrorism and the Talmud
- Carter Reveals [Minister] Begin Viewed Jews As The...
- Orders We Will NOT Obey
- Notre Dame Announces Homosexual-Themed Events for ...
- Obama's obscene remarks in Iraq
- Can the guardians of "The Freedom Press" Come Out ...
- How Freedom Was Lost
- Is Plan for Racial Strife Another Hoax?
- A CONVERSATION ABOUT RACE - Excerpt
- The "Sugar Daddies" Behind Feminism
- Members of the Congressional Black Caucus Praise C...
- B. Hussein Obama Appoints a Promoter of Sexual Dev...
- Why Fearing the Police Is Not Irrational
- HOMEGROWN REVOLUTION - Radical Change Taking Root
- Hillary Clinton receives award named for famed eug...
- Hillary Clinton leaves flowers for Our Lady of Gua...
- ▼ April (25)