Friday, March 20, 2009

Second Annual State of the Revolution

A Report to the American People

by Edgar J. Steele

"Every move you make,
"Every step you take,
"I'll be watching you."
--- Every Breath You Take, The Police

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
--- John F. Kennedy, 1962 White House speech (35th president of the United States of America, 1961-1963)

Ok. So President Obama didn't give a State of the Union address this year. That doesn't mean I can't respond anyway with the second annual edition of my take on The State of the Revolution. Though this year's report contains tons of new information, I will, however, repeat certain salient portions of last year's report.

First, let me assure you that I am not advocating revolution. In fact, I am a strong anti-violence advocate. However, that does not mean I cannot urge you to shoot back when the time comes.

I think a true violent revolution in America now is inevitable. The dominos already are falling and the inexorable result lies directly ahead.

The Road Ahead

Briefly, here is how I see things playing out:

Read the rest of the article.


Blog Archive